Course code: FNS50217
Campus: 601 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
The Diploma in Accounting program is being offered by Baxter Institute through the Skills First initiative. There are no course fees for domestic, onshore students as the places are fully-funded.
Places are limited so please register your interest using the form below and we will be in touch with next steps.
This qualification reflects professional accounting job roles in financial services and other industries, including tax agents, accounts payable and accounts receivable officers, payroll service providers, and employees performing a range of accounting tasks for organisations in a range of industries.
Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a range of often complex problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They apply initiative to plan, coordinate and evaluate their own work and provide guidance to others within defined guidelines.
- Provide financial and business performance information
- Prepare tax documentation for individuals
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Prepare financial reports for corporate entities*
- Implement and maintain internal control procedures
- Provide management accounting information
- Prepare financial reports to meet statutory requirements
- Lead effective workplace relationships
- Establish and maintain accounting information systems
- Prepare financial reports
- Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
Possible employment outcomes:
- Accounts Payable Team Leader
- Accounts Receivable Team Leader
- Payroll Team Leader/Manager
- Collections Supervisor
Start dates: 25 May, 13 July